Sustanon is a blend of different testosterone esters, first released by the company as a hormone replacement therapy for insufficient endogenous testosterone secretion.
- 30mg Testosterone Propionate
- 60mg Testosterone phenylpropionate
- 60mg Testosterone Isocaproate • 100mg Testosterone decanoate
- Each form of testosterone that is included in Sustanon has a different rate of absorption, which allows you to maintain a constantly high level of anabolic hormones in the blood throughout the month. There is no need for frequent injections, Sustanon is put in only once every three weeks (for medical purposes).
Some believe that Sustanon is a combination course in one bottle, but this is not entirely true, because each component of the drug is converted in the body only into testosterone. The peak of Sustanon’s popularity was in the 80s and 90s of the last century, at which time a large number of articles were written about the benefits of the drug. However, it should be remembered that Sustanonwas not developed as a drug to increase muscle mass, but its main advantage is ease of use. Sustanon has a high cost compared to individual testosterone esters (in equivalent amounts), while its anabolic properties do not differ from isolated forms of testosterone, which makes its use in bodybuilding not entirely justified. More details here https://theroids.ws/.
The effects of Sustanon
Sustanon just as valid as any other form of testosterone. This means that the main effects of sustanon are:
- Increased muscle mass
- Anti – catabolic effect
- Increased appetite
- Enhanced hematopoiesis – an increase in the number of red blood cells in the blood provides better oxygen transport, thereby increasing endurance.
- Increased libido while taking
The time of drug discovery is up to 3 months.
By ike any other form of testosterone, Sustanon is converted into estrogen. For this reason, Sustanon causes side effects such as gynecomastia, edema, female-type fat deposition and suppression of the production of its own testosterone. These side effects can be prevented by using antiestrogens , preferably aromatase inhibitors . Selective modulators of the estrogen receptor ( tamoxifen , etc.) Are connected only at the time of aftertreatment therapy. As a result of a decrease in the production of endogenous testosterone, it is possible to develop such a serious side effect of Sustanon as testicular atrophy.
This side effect can be prevented by skipping Sustanon for longer than 8 weeks and taking antiestrogens . For longer courses, gonadotropin is required. In the body, testosterone is converted into dihydrotestosterone , which causes the following side effects: prostate hypertrophy, baldness, acne and others. These are the so-called androgenic side effects of Sustanon . Also, athletes often report a fever and flu-like condition during the Sustanoncycle . Like most steroids, Sustanon raises the level of bad cholesterol in the blood ( prevented by taking Omega-3 throughout the course). After injection, infiltrates (lumps or “bumps” in the gluteal region or other injection site) sometimes form. As a rule, the infiltrates resolve after 2-5 weeks.
- • The Sustanon course is recommended only for men to gain muscle mass, without any contraindications to the use of anabolic steroids.
- The Sustanon course lasts up to 10 weeks. For longer durations, gonadotropin administration is required.
- Injections of the drug are performed once a week at a dose of 250-500 mg intramuscularly (it is desirable to inject Sustanon into the gluteal muscles).
- From the second week of the course, start taking aromatase inhibitors under the supervision of estrogen tests (usually use Anastrozole 0.5 mg every other day). Stop taking the AI 1–2 weeks after the last injection.
- 3 weeks after the last injection, post-cycle tamoxifen therapy begins , testosterone boosters are taken for 3-4 weeks to restore the production of their own testosterone. • For maximum effectiveness, the course prinimaytekompleks sports nutrition for TOY ) p and muscle mass and keep to a diet for a set of muscle mass. • Be sure to consult with a specialist before taking Sustanon .
How totake Sustanon
The optimal injection regimen: one injection every three days, or an injection once every 5 days. This mode is due to the different periods of action of the testosterone esters that make up this drug. An injection of sustanon every three days allows you to avoid the so-called “steroid pits” – when one ether has already worked in the body, and the next has not yet been included in the work.
It should be said that users of this steroid are mistakenly believed that sustanon has any advantages over other forms of testosterone, but this is not the case.
Sustanon 250, like any testosterone, is subject to aromatization. Therefore, all the side effects of testosterone are inherent in it: Possible development of gynecomastia, fluid retention in muscles, female fat deposition. To avoid these side effects, sports medicine recommends the use of anastrozole or another aromatase inhibitor .
Like any exogenous hormone, sustanon suppresses the production of its own testosterone, therefore, using this steroid for more than eight weeks, you should use gonadotropin, which will not allow such a side effect as testicular atrophy to develop and help minimize rollback after the cycle.
The optimal period for obtaining the maximum result from the use of this steroid is 8 or more weeks. The range of dosages is very wide: from 250 mg . for beginners, up to 1 gram of active ingredient or more, for advanced athletes and professional athletes.
Conducting post-cycle therapy after a course of Sustanon 250, necessarily. It is necessary to start PCT three weeks after the last injection of the joint . The duration of PCT depends on the “severity” of the course. You can find more information here https://theroids.ws/sustanon-250-organon/.
Sustanon can be combined with drugs such as:
Nandrolone – to gain muscle mass. Winstrol – for drying and relief. The combination allows you to reduce the frequency of side effects and improve the effectiveness of the course